Tel. 503.807.2713

Call to schedule your appointment:

in-office, via skype, or telephone.

H Y P N O T H E R A P Y ?

Scientists estimate that 88% of our mind is operating on a subconscious level; leaving only 12% that we are consciously aware of when we are awake. That 88% is made-up of every single experience and memory from our entire life, positive and negative, known and unknown. Hypnotherapy allows us to bypass our critical, conscious minds, and allows us to get to the root of where our issues come from. That is why hypnotherapy can often be a much quicker route to changing patterns and making lifelong transformations. 

W

ACCORDING TO RESEARCH BY AMERICAN HEALTH MAGAZINE

Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions

Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions

Y

Now that we understand the mind is an amazing computer that holds millions of facts, memories, and emotions that influence the way we behave sometimes, 

we see that this information has negative associations that can cause problems. Hypnotherapy can help YOU with a HUGE range of issues...

Relaxation

Stress Reduction

Happiness

Personal Growth

Life Improvement

Motivation
Weight Loss

Improve Nutrition

Physical Fitness

Habit Control

 

Insomnia

Enhance Sleep

Pain Management

Positive Thinking

Self-Esteem/Self-Love

Gain Courage

Public Speaking

Childhood Events

Learn Nurturing

Trauma Recovery

 

Addiction
Fears & Phobias

Relationship Change

Depression or Anxiety

Autoimmune Disease

Career Development

Career Change

Prosperity

Childbirth Prep.

Skin Problems

PTSD
Sexual Dysfunction

Grief/Loss

Sports Performance

Law of Attraction

Memory

Find Lost Object

Surgical Anxiety

And so much

more...